Can't make up your mind on colours? The sampler pack makes life easy. We've taken our most popular colours and styles and created a stunning 6 pack of 5 metre rolls just for you. A little bit cheaper too.
ROCKTAPE’s Active-Recovery (AR) series of tapes are designed to enhance performance and recovery. Unlike regular compression garments and tapes, ROCKTAPE’s AR series can be used both to apply compression to promote recovery, or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. Rocktape is engineered to meet the demands of endurance athletes like runners, swimmers and cyclists.
The ROCKTAPE AR series features:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during competition
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 meters in length by 5cm in width in each roll, about 1 month supply depending on usage
- Wearable for up to 5 days
Posted by Sandra Day (Stafford Physiotherapy Centre) on 28th Apr 2011
At our physiotherapy clinic, we have been trialling the Rock Tape for a couple of weeks and have found that it tends to stay on a lot better than other tapes, it feels comfortable and hasn't produced any allergic reactions yet (even on myself and I am allergic to most tapes after a couple of hours)