RockBandsRockBands are our take on a durable, affordable resistance band for rehabilitation and mobility. Available in 5 resistances, they include a thorough movement booklet with corrective exercises. Shop RockBands Now
Detailed Instructions – Included with every RockBand is our new Movement Manifesto, which features a multitude of RockBand focussed corrective mobility exercises and tips. See below for more detail under Added Bonus.
Rehab or Exercise – Not just for rehabilitation, RockBands make convenient exercise tools for travel, or to scale common body weight movements at the gym.
RockBands are 105 centimetres long and are available in five different resistances, from extra light to extra heavy. They are colour coded for quick identification.
- Green – extra light, 15 kilograms – cost $30
- Grey – light, 25 kilograms – cost $40
- Black – medium, 35 kilograms – cost $50
- Red – heavy, 55 kilograms – cost $60
- Blue – extra heavy, 75 kilograms – cost $70
Every RockBand includes a special Movement Manifesto, a booklet that contains valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockBands.
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about the best ways to use RockBands
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort.
- A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques.
- 105 centimetres in loop
- Five resistance levels
- Packaged one band at selected resistance
- 100% latex