Same awesome tape, different way to use it. Our Hook Grip tape provides pre-cut strips sized to protect weightlifters thumbs when using the “hook grip” technique. We have taken the standard 5cm x 5m roll of RockTape and pre-cut 32 of the 15cm strips that easily tear off for quick use. That means less time for taping, and more time for lifting.
- 5cm wide to fit all thumbs
- 32 strips = 16 lifting sessions
- No hassle, pre cut strips for quick and easy application
- Developed with CrossFit legend Jason Khalipa exclusively for RockTape.
- Approved for use in competition as long as the tip of the thumb is exposed.
- Protects thumbs and provides increased grip during high volume barbell lifts.
- Hook Grip – a method of holding a barbell by gripping the thumb between the barbell and the remaining fingers, thereby making the grip strong when performing heavy load lifts.