RockTapeRx’s gentle adhesive is great for specific patient populations, like the less-active, children, the elderly and those who are pregnant.
RockTape Rx does not replace other RockTape kinesiology tapes. It is simply a gentler addition to our current offerings.
How does it work?
RockTapeRX microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia, which decompresses the area and can reduce swelling. RockTapeRx also sends different information to the central nervous system through the skin’s nerves, which provides powerful feedback that can minimize pain and cue form.
What are the benefits?
- Can reduce pain by providing the brain with a different stimulus.
- Can reduce swelling through decompression which can speed recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- RockTapeRx is designed to be gentle on skin – making it ideal for non-sporting taping applications.
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free