In our courses we teach a framework of kinesiology taping – concepts not recipes, so it’s much easier for attendees to apply clinically to their customer group – i.e. equine, canine etc.
- Theory of kinesiology taping
- Canine case study discussion
- Canine regional (muscle and joint), and postural taping applications.
- Back pain & injury taping applications
- Slipping Patella & Hip Support taping applications
- Lumbosacral and sacroilliac taping applications
- Oedema / inflammation taping applications
- plenty of RockTape to use during the course to fine tune their skills
- a copy of the RockTape Canine taping guide
- a copy of the presentation slides
- some RockTape to take away with them so they can trial the new skills they will acquire.
- a certificate on completion
No RockTape Canine taping courses are scheduled at present, so you could potentially attend one of the RockTape Introduction human taping courses (full or half day) and transfer your knowledge to your canine clients, or consider completing an on line canine taping course. We recommend the following course – http://www.holisticanimalstudies.org/canine-kinesiology-taping.html
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be notified when RockTape Canine taping courses are scheduled or if you would like to enquire about conducting one in your region.