In our courses we teach a framework of kinesiology taping – concepts not recipes, so it’s much easier for attendees to apply clinically to their customer group – i.e. equine, canine etc.
- Theory of kinesiology taping
- Canine case study discussion
- Canine regional (muscle and joint), and postural taping applications.
- Back pain & injury taping applications
- Slipping Patella & Hip Support taping applications
- Lumbosacral and sacroilliac taping applications
- Oedema / inflammation taping applications
- plenty of RockTape to use during the course to fine tune their skills
- a copy of the RockTape Canine taping guide
- a copy of the presentation slides
- some RockTape to take away with them so they can trial the new skills they will acquire.
- a certificate on completion
No RockTape Canine taping courses are scheduled at present, so you could potentially attend one of the RockTape Level 1 human taping courses (full or half day) and transfer your knowledge to your canine clients, or consider completing an on line canine taping course. We recommend the following course – http://www.holisticanimalstudies.org/canine-kinesiology-taping.html
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when RockTape Canine taping courses are scheduled or if you would like to enquire about conducting one in your region.