In our courses we teach a framework of kinesiology taping – concepts not recipes, so it’s much easier for attendees to apply clinically to their customer group – i.e. equine, canine etc.
The Rocktape Equine course will be conducted over 1 day. The content will include some human taping applications with a selection specific to the equestrian athlete so attendees have the chance to learn the application process and feel the RockTape on them. The focus will then move to the horses and attendees will learn the most effective way to apply the kinesiology tape to horses. There will be many opportunities for attendees to fine tune their application skills so that they can confidently start using RockTape Equine when they are next in the field.
- Theory of kinesiology taping
- Equine case study discussion
- Equestrian regional (muscle and joint), and postural taping applications.
- Tendon and ligament injury taping applications
- Shin soreness taping applications
- Lumbosacral and sacroilliac taping applications
- Oedema / inflammation taping applications
- Plus many more!!!
- plenty of Rocktape to use during the course to fine tune their skills
- a copy of the RockTape Equine manual
- a copy of the presentation slides
- some RockTape Equine to take away with you so you can trial the new skills you will acquire.
- a certificate on completion
Cost:$390 (includes GST)
No RockTape Equine taping courses are scheduled at present, so you could potentially attend one of the RockTape Level 1 human taping courses (full or half day) and transfer your knowledge to your equine clients, or consider completing an on line equine taping course. We recommend the following course – http://www.holisticanimalstudies.org/equine-kinesiology-taping.html
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be notified when RockTape Equine taping courses are scheduled or if you would like to enquire about conducting one in your region.