Attend the RockBlades full day course and learn how Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) could be integrated into your patient care. The course presents an alternate model for IASTM work – what we define as “Instrument Assisted Neuro Sensory Modulation” or IANSM. This draws from current research regarding the way in which fascia behaves and the influence that manual therapy has on these tissues. The RockTape approach to using Massage Tools is typically very gentle, and the use of instruments can allow the practitioner to assess and “feel” the patient tissue in a different way. Participants new to the use of tools are always surprised at the level of tissue information that can be felt through the tools.
The RockBlades course outline is as follows:
- Introduction to IASTM and the RockTape philosophy
- “Driver’s Education”- using the various tool edges and grips
- Exploring treatment variables – rate and depth
- Using the Massage Tools for neurosensory modulation and influencing muscle function
- Using the Massage Tools for pain presentations
- Using the Massage Tools for “shearing” and treating nerve entrapments
- Examples of use for commonly treated areas of the body
As is the case with all our courses, the RockBlades course is highly practical. Most participants will be confident to use the Massage Tools with their patients immediately on returning to the clinic.
You can register just for the RockBlades course or if you know what massage tool you want you can package a set of RockBlades and or Mohawk with the course, and the massage tool will be despatched to you, and you can start trialling the massage tool right away. Alternatively, you can attend the course and trial the different massage tools, and then after the course purchase a massage tool at the packaged prices below. There is no obligation to purchase a Massage Tool at the completion of the course.
- RockBlades full day course – $290
- Course plus Mohawk – $525
- Course plus RockBlades – $695
- Course plus RockBlades plus Mohawk – $895
Book at the same time as your colleague and save on the course registration cost.
- If two people register together – you each save 10% ($30)
- If three people register together – you each save 15% ($45)
- If four people register together – you each save 20% ($60)
To activate the discounts, please email the names and email addresses of the attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to get a taste of our RockBlades approach? Check out the free online course here
- Online interactive course – Sunday May 10
- Online interactive course – Sunday June 14
- Adelaide – Saturday June 20
- Gold Coast – Saturday June 20
- Brisbane – Sunday June 21
- Canberra – Saturday June 27
We will reschedule our postponed courses that we had planned to conduct in April and May, for the following locations as soon as we can.
- Brisbane, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth and Sydney
If you would like to be notified of any courses in your region, or if you have any questions in relation to the courses please email – email@example.com