Attend the Massage Tools full day course and learn how Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) could be integrated into your patient care. The Massage Tools course presents an alternate model for IASTM work – what we define as “Instrument Assisted Neuro Sensory Modulation” or IANSM. This draws from current research regarding the way in which fascia behaves and the influence that manual therapy has on these tissues. The RockTape approach to using Massage Tools is typically very gentle, and the use of instruments can allow the practitioner to assess and “feel” the patient tissue in a different way. Participants new to the use of tools are always surprised at the level of tissue information that can be felt through the tools.
The Massage Tools course outline is as follows:
- Introduction to IASTM and the RockTape philosophy
- “Driver’s Education”- using the various tool edges and grips
- Exploring treatment variables – rate and depth
- Using the Massage Tools for neurosensory modulation and influencing muscle function
- Using the Massage Tools for pain presentations
- Using the Massage Tools for “shearing” and treating nerve entrapments
- Examples of use for commonly treated areas of the body
As is the case with all our courses, the Massage Tools course is highly practical. Most participants will be confident to use the Massage Tools with their patients immediately on returning to the clinic.
You can register just for the Massage Tools course or alternatively choose to package a set of RockBlades and/or Mohawk with the course.
- Massage Tools full day course – $290
- Course plus Mohawk – $525
- Course plus RockBlades – $695
- Course plus RockBlades plus Mohawk – $895
Book at the same time as your colleague who you work with at the clinic, studio or gym and save on the course only registration cost. To activate the discounts below please email the names of the attendees and the business they work for to email@example.com
- If two people register together – you each save 10% ($30)
- If three people register together – you each save 15% ($45)
- If four people register together – you each save 20% ($60)
Want to get a taste of our Massage Tools approach? Check out the free online course here
If you would like to be notified of any courses in your region, or if you have any questions in relation to the courses please email – firstname.lastname@example.org