The canine course has been developed for the dog owner, performance dog handler, show dog handler, Vet and Vet Nurse. The content will include some human taping applications with a selection specific to the canine handler so attendees have the chance to learn the application process and feel the RockTape on themselves. The focus will then move to the dogs and attendees will learn the most effective way to apply the kinesiology tape to dogs. There will be many opportunities for attendees to fine tune their application skills so that they can confidently start using RockTape.
Attendees will receive:
- plenty of RockTape to use during the course to fine tune their skills
- a copy of the RockTape Canine taping guide
- a copy of the presentation slides
- some RockTape to take away with them so they can trial the new skills they will acquire.
- a certificate on completion
More RockTape Canine courses for 2017 will be added to the calendar in the near future. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to courses.