Keeping your knees stabilised is essential when it comes to lifting. Knee Caps are specifically designed to provide compression, warmth and lateral stability when performing functional movements such as dead lifts, pistols and squats.
Unlike other supports, Knee Caps are “extra tall” and designed to compress the VMO* at its insertion point above the patella to help ensure proper stability and tracking.
- Heat sealed seams for better contouring
- Added height for VMO support
- Available in 5mm or 7mm neoprene thickness
- Sold as a pair (two Knee Caps per package)
As worn by Rich Froning and Jason Khalipa in Berlin at the recent USA vs World CrossFit event.
Sizes – Measure the circumference of your leg around the centre of your patella (knee cap).
- small 29cm – 34cm
- medium 34cm – 37cm
- large 37cm and up
Order now and be one of the first to secure a pair of the Knee Caps which are due to arrive in mid January. The cost for a pair of Knee Caps is $60.
* The vastus medialis muscle is one of the four quadriceps muscles. It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension. The VMO helps to stabilise the patella and to allow it to track properly.
If you are a retail establishment or CrossFit box interested in stocking Knee Caps, please email email@example.com