Rocktape today announced a partnership with 2010 UCI Track World Champion Team Pursuit member and 2012 Olympic hopeful Sarah Kent.
Sarah Kent competes in track endurance cycling events and everyone at Rocktape is very excited to make Sarah the first Australian Rockstar, and is looking forward to supporting Sarah as she embarks on her journey for the 2012 Olympics.
“Riding is a tough sport, and I suffer from lower back and knee pain. Rocktape has successfully removed the discomfort both while competing and training. I find that because Rocktape is elastic it offers a more comfortable alternative to traditional rigid tape. Rocktape allows my muscles and joints to continue to move through their full range of motion without losing stability or impeding circulation,” said Sarah. “I have lots of competitions this year, and I want to do everything I can to stay strong and healthy. Rocktape is helping me with that goal.”
In 2010, Sarah racked up a series of impressive results:
- 1st Team Pursuit UCI Track World Championships Denmark,
- 1st Individual Pursuit Australian Track Championships SA,
- 1st Team Pursuit Australian Track Championships SA,
- 1st Scratch Race Perth Winter Track Grand Prix WA,
- 1st Points Race Perth Winter Track Grand Prix WA,
- 3rd Omnium Australian Track Championships SA,
- 8th Time Trial Australian Track Championships SA,
- 9th Points Race Australian Track Championships SA,
- 13th Individual Pursuit UCI Track World Championships Denmark.
Sarah Kent currently resides and trains in Perth, Western Australia, and is coached by Darryl Benson at the Western Australian Institute of Sport.