Rocktape today announced a partnership with Catherine Cheatley, a member of the New Zealand Women’s Road Cycling team and Colavita/Forno D’Asolo Professional Cycling Team based in the USA.
Catherine has represented New Zealand in the 2008 Beijing Olympics and both the 2009 and 2010 World Road Championships.
“Competing as a roadie is tough on the body. I am often carrying niggling injuries which depending on the severity can have an impact on my performances and affect my contribution to the team,” said Catherine. “I was introduced to Rocktape recently by a chiropractor in the USA when I had some hamstring soreness which had caused me to withdraw from the Tour of Gila. Rocktape assisted my recovery reduced the amount of time I spent off the bike. From the results I have had, I would strongly recommend using Rocktape.”
In 2011, Catherine has already racked up a series of impressive results:
- 1st New Zealand road race
- 2nd Tour of New Zealand – general classification
- 2nd Tour of New Zealand criterium
- 5th Redlands Bicycle Classic – general classification
Catherine’s career highlights include:
- 2010 NRC Champion
- 2010 VeloNews Roadie of the Year (Female)
- 2010 11th World Road Championship
- 2009 10th World Road Championship
- 2008 Beijing Olympics – road and track points races
Catherine Cheatley is from Wanganui, New Zealand, but currently resides in Kutztown Pennsylvania USA with her team.