In response to growing demand from practitioners who wanted further knowledge about kinesiology taping, Rocktape has developed a new course- “RT2- Advanced Kinesiology and Power Taping”. This new course for 2014 has already been run in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, and received fantastic feedback from participants.
The course is designed for those who have previously completed one of our half day or full day courses, and expands on this knowledge, giving the practitioner some more options in the treatment of their patients. It is also suitable for those who are experienced users of kinesiology tape.
The course is divided into several parts:
- Advanced Regional Taping- more taping options for shoulders, knees and other common areas treated in the clinic.
- Advanced Postural Taping- other ideas of how to correct some wayward positions
- Scar taping
- Research update- the latest research findings in the world of kinesiology taping will be presented and discussed, as we strive to remain “evidence informed”.
- Power Taping- a more comprehensive look at the different kinetic chains that can be taped for performance enhancement or injury management.
- Participant masterclass – one of the most popular sections of the day where participants demonstrate a technique they use regularly in their practice. This is a great way to share successful clinical interventions and we have had some really innovative applications demonstrated. Some have even made it into the main presentation now!
The next round of RT2-Advanced course dates have now been released for October/November 2014. These courses will be run in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Perth and Brisbane. Registrations can be made via the website at https://rocktape.com.au/shop/categories/Rocktape-kinesiology-taping-courses/ or for more information head to http://rocktape.com.au/rocktape-seminars/ .
If you have any questions in relation to the advanced courses please contact Tony via email at email@example.com or on his mobile at 0439 619 490.